We are planning a workday on Saturday May 14th, 2016, 9 am - 4 pm, and another the following Saturday the 21st.
at the Former Windover High School at 25 South Homer Rd. just south of M-20
Lunch will be provided. Come for all or just part of the day.
Come and have fun working on bikes to be given away this biking season!
Thank you to our volunteers
Thanks to all who participated in the past.
Thank you to all of the Mechanics and Cleaners that donate their time to make this such a success.
Thank you Midland Daily News for your great support.
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors
Bennett Construction - Development Inc. Provided Storage Facility for a year and a half. Thanks for your past support.
MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland -Provides Helmets
Midland ISD provider of current space.
The Recycle-a-Bicycle Project is a community outreach program in Midland. It was formed for the purpose of repairing and reconditioning bicycles that are no longer used or wanted, and to provide these bicycles to children and adults who need a bike but cannot afford one. Midland is blessed with a large biking community with the skills and interest to repair and recondition these bikes, and who have the heart to want to help others. To date over 1200 bikes have been refurbished and donated.
The Tri-City Cyclists board of directors has endorsed this project.
What can you do to help?
- Donation of bikes (and good quality parts) Contact Chuck McCourt or any of the project leaders listed below to find out how.
- Donation of money to purchase the parts, cleaners, and lubricants we need for reconditioning. Send checks payable to Tri-City Cyclists with Recycle-a-Bicycle specified in the memo field to:
ATTN: H. Barker
Midland, MI 48642
or donate online using a credit card by clicking here: Donate to Midland Recycle-a-Bicycle Project
- Donate your time. If you can help, please send an email to Chuck McCourt at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any of the project leaders listed below. Our next clean up and repair date will be announced soon. If you would like to work on bikes between the project times let us know.
Tri-City Cyclists is a non-profit organization. Donors may claim a tax deduction for both bike and monetary donations. Receipts available upon request.
View Larger Map
- Tim and Cathy Richard (989) 631-8444
- Chuck and Pat McCourt (989) 687-2135
- Jim and Molly Morrissey (989) 631-1882
- Scott and Jean Thiele (989) 631-4384
- Marilynn Marry (989) 631-6568
For more information contact Chuck McCourt